Thursday, January 7, 2016

Monthly Favorites


I like to do a little weekly obsessions thing every week to show a snipet of what I'm really obsessing over in the past week. Since it's the end of the month, I decided it's best to show you my monthly favorites! Some items can be from past weekly obsessions, while others are ones that haven't cut the list.

 Troye Sivan's Blue Neighbourhood

After hearing Casper Zazz's remix of Happy Little Pill by Troye Sivan, I have been obsessing over the original song! When Blue Neighbourhood came out and I listen to it, I fell head over heels for it. The whole album makes me either want to jam out or helps soothe me to sleep. The songs I would have to recommend anyone to listen to is WILD and YOUTH.

Bath and Body Works Winter Fragrances          

Even though my favorite Bath and Body Works scents are the fall pumpkin scents, winter scents can make the house feel like winter. In Texas, we can have weather from 40 degrees and cloudy to 90 degrees and sunny one day to 20 degrees and pouring down rain with sleet. We dont really get to have a Christmas or winter feel, so the Bath and Body Works products give the winter feel in our home. ESPECIALLY THE CANDLES!!

All of my freaking Christmas Presents    



I was so spoiled this Christmas, my friends and family members gave me so many gifts that were thoughtful and meaningful. When it came to my wish list, I told everyone I'd like bathing products and my slippers. All I really wanted was a record player, which I got! I got everything I wanted and so much more! Some people say I'm hard to give gifts to, but every thing I got was beyond what I thought it would be.

My Laptop

Something that I've been really wanting lately is a new laptop to edit more videos and pictures for personal wants and class. So I've been asking everyone in the book for recommendations or checking out websites about possible laptop options. I ended getting an HP pavilion and I feel like the coolest cat using this laptop.

Tove Lo   

Tove Lo is a Swedish singer who has become popular in the United States for her songs, Habits (Stay High) and Talking Body, and for loving to show her body off at concerts. Recently, I became obsessed with her music after hearing her song and watching her incredible music video for, Thousand Miles.

Master of None

Master of None is a Netflix show that Aziz Ansari created and is featured in, and is incredibly hilarious. The show has very crude and funny moments that I could never think of. Even though I saw the commercials on television I didn't think it was very funny, but I still gave it a try and it's great. I'm currently on the third episode out of the twelve.
 So that's my December favorites! I hoped every had a happy Christmas and a wonderful New Years eve celebration! What did you enjoy and loved about the month of December?
Thanks for reading
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment