Sunday, December 20, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide





With Christmas right around the corner, it's probably the best idea to have your gifts asap. If you're still having trouble trying to think of anything, I'm here to help! I like to pride myself and call me a professional gift giver. Well, I'm not really a professional but I'm pretty good at giving gifts to my family members and friends.
Photo credited of 
Bath and Body Works.com
Bath and Body Works Products:
Photo credited of
Bath and Body Works.com
When it comes to the women in my life, they love smell good bathing products. Since Bath and Body Works is my favorite store, I know the perfect thing to give! Usually I do a gift set of a certain great smell or give a three wick candle.The scents I love to give our Vanilla Bean Noel (a huge scent at our household) and Winter Candy Apple. With the gift sets, I'll give a bottle of lotion and shower gel of a certain scent wrapped in a holiday bag and topped with a red ribbon.
Comfy T-Shirts:
When it comes to my dad and Robert, they never want to give me a straight answer of what they want. Meeeeeeennn. Since both of them are in need of more shirts, I decided to grab them a couple of comfy shirts with designs they'd like. Here lately my dad's been raving over the band Foo Fighters, so I snagged him a ten dollar tee from JcPenneys. With Robert, I searched all over for different Captain America, Boondock Saints, and funny t-shirts. Lets just say he's no longer in need of shirts.
Photo Credited of Alexidesign.com

Pajamas:
If you don't know what to give a friend or family member, pajamas can be perfect. I mean what do people want to do most in life then go home, put on pajamas, and get super comfy. And with it being cold at night in Texas, fluffy pajamas are perfect for anyone freezing their tads off. Just find out a family member's or friend's clothing size, and find a design they may like.

Sweet Treats
About 80 percent of the human race loves anything sweet, it's a fact. Well it's not an actual fact, but quite a few people have a sweet tooth or loves nibbling on something sweet. Some of the treats I picked up to give my friends and family members include: Hershey kisses, candy canes, cherry cordials, or an assortment of chocolates.
Photo credited of wzid.com


Hopefully, these items gave you some ideas of what to give your friends and family members. If all else fails there's always gift cards and money.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment