Thursday, December 24, 2015

Very Cheerful Callamore Christmas

My present from Jalan















Recently, my best friend and I had our Christmas special, A Very Cheerful Callamore Christmas. And now its time for us to show you what happened during this special time.

During this time,Jalan and I opened gifts from each other and tried different Christmassy sweet treats.

Lets dig into these presents,Jalan what did you get?

Jalan:
Well! I received three pairs of very cute and cozy leggings, a set of Eos lip balms that you can bling out with jeweled stickers (which I already did of course (: ), a cozy Captain America blanket to feed my Marvel addiction, a very cute fringed tank top, the best smelling lotion from Bath and Body Works (Winter Candy Apple aka my favorite scent from the store), my favorite candy JELLY BELLY JELLYBEANS! and Christmas pictures of my best friend with her boyfriend.
Delicious Sugar Cookie Toast Crunch
Model: Shelby Paramore
Photo Credited of Shaydi Paramore

Of course the jelly beans were a part of our sweet treat haul, so I had to try a bunch of beans that were either real good or possibly throw up flavor. Some other treats include: sugar cookie toast crunch, fruit punch jolly ranchers, and eggnog flavored chocolates. The toast crunch and jolly ranchers were awesome! By far, my favorite treat was the Toast Crunch which my sister and I are still snacking on. The eggnog was okay, but didn't have an eggnog taste. Both my sister and I felt it tasted more like Chai tea.
Photo Credited of Shaydi Paramore





Jalan gave me something small but sweet and thoughtful. She gave me a gorgeous journal to write down my adventures at Texas Wesleyan and made an adorable website that included songs I like or that makes Jalan think of me. I can't wait to start writing!

What did you get from your best friend for Christmas? Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment