Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Weekly Obsessions:December 1st-8th




Hey there!

Its time for my weekly obsessions for the week of December 1st through December 8th.
This is in no particular order.



Jolly Rancher candies

With Christmas weight coming, I feel I should try to lose a little bit of weight before letting cake pack it back on my hips. But with a sweet tooth the size of Mount Rushmore, it can get a bit difficult. That's when these little buggers come in handy. Jolly Rancher candies are great for to enjoy while at work or during a class session. They really get a hold of my cravings and give me a sweeties satisfaction!

 



My Planner

With the wretched Finals week coming upon us, there is no time to be disorganize and not prepare. Which can be difficult for a theatre and communications major who also works two jobs. That's when my wonderful planner from Wal-Mart comes in handy! I got this nice little ditty at the beginning of the Fall semester from Wal-Mart, and it has been so helpful. It's like have a personal assistant in my backpack at all times.




YouTube Music App

I’ve been a big fan of Spotify's Premium service ever since it was released, but here recently I’ve been looking for a cheaper alternative. YouTube swept in and saved my musical day by releasing their free app, YouTube Music. In case you haven’t heard, YouTube Music enables a listener to either watch a video or just listen along, but if you need to close the app it won’t stop the music. Ever since YouTube released this beautiful gift from the Social Media gods it has become my number one app on my phone.



My Christmas Pictures
My lovely lad, Robert and I had the wonderful opportunity in late November to get Christmas pictures done. The pictures were done by the wonderful Traci Lynn Photography, and had a gorgeous rustic feel. In these pictures we were able to show off our goofy and fun relationship and had some wonderful keepsake photos to hang on our walls. If you’re located near or in the East Texas area and are need of pictures, you should definitely look her up!








Head Full of Dreams

Coldplay released their newest album, A Head Full of Dreams, on December 4th.The album has a wonderful upbeat, psychedelic feel with a few stripped down, touching songs. This album includes two of my favorite songs on it: Adventure of A Lifetime and Hymn for the Weekend feat. Beyoncé Knowles. Both of these songs instantly make me want to pop up and dance and instantly puts me in a wonderful mood.

Honorable Mention:

Garnier Fructis: Damage Erasing Butter

Ever since I started growing my hair out and giving it the chance to do what it wants to do, I’ve found the difficulty with keeping up with it. With that I’ve sworn to the Herbal Essence color protecting products, but the product didn’t make my hair soft enough. After randomly picking up this orange tub of heaven, I’ve found how wonderful it is. This product makes my hair the softest thing this side of the Mississippi and makes my hair smell wonderful..


Well that's it for this week's weekly obsession!
What's your weekly obsessions? Comment on the blog and tell me all about it!Have a wonderful week!
Where you can get my planner:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Imagination-Fashion-5-x-8-2014-Daily-Planner/33574632


My wonderful photographer(Traci Lynn):






http://www.tracilynnphotography.com/
Want to find out more about the YouTube Music app?:
https://music.youtube.com/
Want to buy Coldplay's A Head Full of Dreams:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/a-head-full-of-dreams/id1053933969?app=iTunes
Want to see if the Damager Eraser is perfect for you:
http://www.garnierusa.com/products/haircare/damage-eraser/treatment/damage-eraser-reconstructing-butter.aspx







No comments:

Post a Comment