Thursday, December 17, 2015

Weekly Obsessions December 9th-15th


Now it's time for my weekly obsessions for the week of December 9th through the 15th!
Texas Wesleyan University Logo
Picture Credited txwes.edu


My Trip to Texas Wesleyan
On Friday,December 10th, I got the wonderful opportunity to tour Texas Wesleyan University campus and speak to some advisers. After finding out the mass communications department wasn’t separated between journalism,video and radio production,and marketing,I knew this was the school for me. In mid-November,I got the exciting news that I was accepted. So I did what I could: sent off my transcript and meningitis record from Trinity Valley Community College,paid my deposit, and booked the first tour I could. The tour went wonderful, everyone was so nice and informative, and fell in love with the school even more! Plus I got a free t-shirt!
Adventuring through Raptor Canyon at the Ft. Worth Zoo
Photo Credited: Shaydi Paramore
 My Best Friend, Jalan

Gorilla exhibit at the Ft. Worth Zoo
Photo Credited: Shaydi Paramore
After going on a weekend trip with my best friend, Jalan, she has shown to be a huge help in my support system. She got to go with me on a college tour to Texas Wesleyan and felt the school would be perfect for me! Our adventures took us to In and Out Burger to stuff our faces and the Fort Worth Zoo. We had a blast looking at our the adorable creatures, searching through tanks to find the reptiles and amphibians, and riding the train!

Current Sale on the Bath and Body Works website
Picture credited from Bath and Body Works.com
Bath and Body Works
After splurging on myself to stock up on my wonderful scented candles, Bath and Body Works has and will always be my obsession! Currently, my favorite Christmas scent is Jingle All the Way. It surprised me how much I would love the smell, which consists of a merry blend of iced clementine, sparkling snowflakes & blue spruce. If you’re interested in getting you some, Bath and Body Works is currently having a “Buy Three,Get Three Free” sale. Get it while it lasts!

                                       




                               Christmas Stuff
Current Favorite Scent
Picture Credited:
Bath and Body Works website
CHRISTMAS IS TEN DAYS AWAY! I have been buying gifts and preparing for Christmas,since October but it wasn't til my step mom started sending me pictures of the gift stacks that it really hit me. It is December and Christmas is right down the corner! So I got Robert to pop up my cute black Christmas tree (So gothic,right? I know.), decorate our tree,wrapped up all the gifts,and put up our stockings.

House 
After Robert finished the series,Scrubs,he went on search for another interesting show on Netflix.That journey turned him to start watching the medical series, House. Which of course caused me to constantly watch the series with him! Other than Family Guy,the only show we watch while relaxing together or cuddling is House. Until we finish the series.
Picture credited:
http://www.hypable.com/

Those were my weekly obsessions!
Primates exhibit at the Ft. Worth Zoo
Photo Credited: Shaydi Paramore
What are some of your weekly obsessions?

No comments:

Post a Comment